GDP: Good Distribution Practice
Good Cannabis Practice for Sales, Brokerage and Distribution
Good Distribution Practice for medical cannabis products ensures supply chain integrity and product quality as it is shipped from GMP manufacturing facilities to wholesalers, distributors and retail outlets such as dispensaries or pharmacies.
Distribution of cannabis product requires similar levels of security and quality control to the manufacturing process. Distribution includes storage, transport, logistics and warehousing the product via wholesalers, exporters, distributors and retail outlets (pharmacies), to reach the final patient with a legal medical cannabis or CBD prescription.
Medical Cannabis GxP: Good Practices for Medical Cannabis
- GAP: Good Agricultural Practice: Propagation and Cultivation
- GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice: Processing Herbal Product into Medicines
- GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice: Herbal Processing
- GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice: Cannabis Extraction
- GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice: API Manufacturing
- GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice: Final Product Manufacture
- GDP: Good Distribution Practice: Sales, Brokerage and Distribution
- GCP: Good Clinical Practice: Prescribing and Clinical Trials
- GLP: Good Laboratory Practice: Clinical Testing and Analytic Testing (Also covered by ISO)
- Rhizo Sciences Quality Statement for Medical Cannabis